Saturday, February 9, 2008

Zoo Fun

Today we took Kaden & Abigail to the zoo for the first time. I've never been a big fan of zoo's and haven't been since I was a little kid, but I thought it might be fun to try it again with the babies. It ended up being way hotter than I thought. It was 88 degrees and I swear 88 is hotter here than in Oklahoma. Erica and I pooped out quicker than I thought we would, luckily the zoo was pretty small and the babies really didn't have a clue what we were doing. Abigail didn't pay any attention to it and Kaden only laughed at the large duck that was squawking at him. That was cute. They did have some strange animals that were neat to see that I really only thought were in movies like the Ice Age. Anyway, we took some pictures that will be cute in the scrapbook. I think it will be a few years before we go again so they are big enough to really enjoy it.





It's Hot!

How cute are they in their shades?

No comments: