Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Erica!

Erica turned 24 today! We have a tradition in our family that we always make the same round chocolate cake with milk chocolate icing for everyone's birthday every year. So that's what I did today. I made Erica her cake. It was going great until I finished icing it. I thought that I let it cool enough. It felt cool to me anyway. But after I iced it I let it sit there awhile and when Erica and I walked back over to it it looked like an earthquake hit it. It cracked right in the middle and started sliding all over the place! I must say that has never happened to me before. Maybe I was too eager to eat it. Although its appearance was abysmal, it still was pretty tasty! Happy Birthday Erica!


1 comment:

Jody & April said...

Thats awesome....looks like something i would have done! LOL Happy b-day Erica :)