Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Best Friend

So I've told some of you the story of Abigail's first best friend. When she first started cooing she would do it every once in awhile and at a reasonable voice level. Then she met the fan....it's this really gross fan that was in my room before my parents moved into the house. It looks like it belongs in some old diner somewhere. It's coca-cola with a bear that hangs down on one of the chains. They've been wanting to take it down, but she will lay on my bed and talk to that thing for forever. She talks louder, with more sounds and with more interest than she does to most people. It's so funny! So I took some pictures of it and I'm going to put it in her scrapbook as her very first best friend.....because it's true. We won't take the fan down now because she likes it so much!


No comments: