Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Abigail's ears are pierced!!

This last Sunday I finally got Abigail's ears pierced. I have been talking about it forever. I couldn't figure out where I wanted to get it done because there was no way I was letting some teenage girl at Claire's do it. So, we went to the mall and saw this place called the Piercing Pagoda. That's all this lady does there and she does about 100 babies a month. I watched her do a 6 month old before Abigail and she did one right after her, so she's really busy. She seemed really knowledgable and did a great job. I was so nervous because I knew it was going to hurt her and I knew it was going to make me cry. Sure enough...we both cried. I think I cried longer so I guess I'm the bigger baby. Abigail did great and she looks like such a little doll now! Even more precious than before if that's possible!

Doesn't this just break your heart? :(

Here's 1 ear. It's hard to get them both in the picture.

No comments: