Monday, September 22, 2008

More pictures from Oklahoma.....

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Oklahoma City during the hurricane. It was Abigail's first birthday and she also had her 1st professional haircut. I cut it when she was 6 months old, so she's had 2 haircuts already and she's only 1. Thanks again Aunt Candice and Uncle Mark for letting us have Abigail's birthday party spur of the moment at your house!! We love you!

Before.....


How cute is this? Looking at herself..


After....




How ugly is this cake?? That's what you get for last minute I guess. I'm just going to tell her that Kaden wrote on it for her.


The family...Love you!
Happy Birthday Abigail!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is such a DOLL!! I can't get enough of her little chubbiness! Too Cute!

I'm glad everything was okay after the hurricane. Bet it was a nice vacation from your students :)