Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Abigail!!

I can't believe a year has gone by. It seems like yesterday was the day she was born. She's walking, talking (mostly her own language, but still talking a Lot), has had 2 haircuts already and has 3 teeth (they are slow to come in, but that doesn't stop her from eating). She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and she has such a wonderful personality. I truly am blessed. Here are a couple of pictures from Abigail's birthday last week. These are from Candice's camera. I still haven't got mine loaded onto the computer yet. I will hopefully get to that tomorrow. I have some good ones of her eating cake and opening presents. Wasn't Abigail so cute?!








1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! She looks so cute! I love that dress!