Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random Pics

There's not a whole lot new going on here. Abigail has been acting like she's going to get a tooth in, but I still can't feel any under her gums. I wish it would hurry up and get here because her being fussy isn't fun, and it isn't like her. I'm hoping it's just the tooth and not a new thing she's going to continue to do. She's still trying to crawl, but does more scooting than crawling. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, but hasn't figured out to move her arms yet. It shouldn't be too much longer though. She's really trying hard to pull herself up onto things now too. We had to lower her bed into a big girl bed last week so she wouldn't fall out. I think if she had a choice she'd skip crawling all together and just start standing and walking. I guess we'll see how it progresses. Here are some cute random pictures of Abigail I thought I'd share.


My chubby little bunny in the pool


So cute wrapped up in her beach towel!




They are riding his little bike together



Just playing


1 comment:

The Hyde Family said...

She looks gorgeous riding the bike with Kaden. That look...she is just so pretty! Fairy Godmother loves you Abigail!