Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm It...

SO, I'VE BENN TAGGED! THANKS Brit.!!! HERE'S HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OF TAG: POST THESE RULES ON YOUR BLOG AND COMPLETE. LIST 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS, AND 3 RANDOM OR SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. TAG 5 PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST BY LEAVING THEIR NAMES. LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED BY LEAVING THEM A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG. AND BY ALL MEANS, HAVE FUN!!

JOYS
1. My daughter Abigail Marie
2. My nephew Kaden Erick
3. my godson William Mark...I miss you!

FEARS
1. anything bad happening to my family
2. something happening to me..i know that sounds really selfish, but it honestly does scare me sometimes
3. hearing creaking noises around the house when i'm home alone...i know i'm a baby

GOALS
1. pass my teaching exam the first time! pray for me
2. getting a job by the end of june
3. own my first house within the next 1 1/2 years

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. i collect willow tree. they are in storage now and i miss them. :(
2. coke. i drink one everyday now and i hate that!
3. abigail, even when i'm not watching her all day i pick out what she's going to wear and what she'll eat, which bow i want her to wear and have it all laid out nice and neat. and it's my mom and sister that watch her and they know where everything is. guess i have to have control even when i'm not here!

FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I HATE community dipping. it grosses me out to no end and if i see someone dip a chip and lean over the bowl, as though to catch any droppings from their mouth back into where others are going to dip, i will not touch it. i would starve first!
2. I'm addicted to chapstick and probably have 6 or 7 tubes lying around from the bathroom, nightstand, purse, car, diaperbag and my pocket.
3. i'm a reality tv show junkie. i watch them all, american idol, america's next top model, bachelor, bachelorette, the hills, real world, keeping up with the kardashians, the paper, true life...hmm.there has got to be 100 more i watch too.

I'm only tagging Candice and April. I think everyone else has been tagged. Fill it out ladies!! Everyone's doing it..

No comments: