Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Pet Snake

So, Abigail hasn't learned to crawl, but she has learned to slither. I'm not sure why, but she just won't do it. She can get into position like she is about to crawl, but she just won't move her arms. After looking at this video you would think that crawling would take much less effort, but it doesn't seem to phase her a bit. It's pretty funny to watch her. She gets into everything now. Kaden has taught her a lot of naughty things. Apparently she kept a close eye on him while she was unable to move herself. Guess from here on out I'll be chasing her all over the place. No more sitting still around here!!!!!

Sorry, the video is kind of long

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny!! I don't think I've ever seen a baby do that.

And the sitting still...that's a distant memory for me. Oh, how I miss it :)

BRITT said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED. GO CHECK OUT MY BLOG

The Hyde Family said...

Alicia that is so cute! She has grown so much! Keep posting videos we love them. Miss you both!

Anonymous said...

I have to say this is an adorable video! Roxane!