Saturday, June 7, 2008

More vacation fun

For those of you who think I don't post enough (Rigo & Candice), I'm posting 2 days in a row so there! Like I said in my previous post, mom and the kids have been here all week on vacation. On Monday we went to the pasture and had all kinds of fun. There is a pond with a little motorized boat to ride on, a mule (which is like a golf cart), a four wheeler and you can swim in the pond. The kids had so much fun and my cousin Sam was there to play too and he's the same age as Luke so they had a great time. Later that day we headed to the lake to do some tubing, but didn't capture any pictures of that because we left the camera at the camper. That day was packed full of fun. The rest of the week we did some shopping, swam in the pool and watched some movies. We had a great time and I hope we get to do it again soon!








No comments: