Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Look out 8th graders! Here comes your new math teacher!!

That's right.....I had an interview this morning at a middle school here in Victoria and I got hired just 10 minutes after my interview!!! I'm going to teach 8th grade math. I'm so very super excited and nervous at the same time. I got all kinds of textbooks to go over what exactly I will be teaching so I will have lots of fun reading and planning to do. The stress isn't quite over yet though. I have to take my huge content exam a week from saturday on the 21st. In order for me to teach I have to pass this test. So if you are reading this please say a prayer for me. This is a huge deal and the beginning of a new career that I am so excited for. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers. Yeah for me!! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

The Hyde Family said...

I am SUPER excited for you!! You are going to be awesome! We love you!

Billie said...

Congratulations! Good luck, I subbed down here (in Katy) last year and those 8th graders are MEAN! Good luck on your test too!!