Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogging is the Devil!

That's right.....it's the new devil. I used to think Myspace was. I rarely get on it now, but I could spend countless hours on that think looking at everyone's page and pictures and so on. Now I've been sucked into the blog world. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it! But now I'm finding myself looking at everyone's page and spending what little free time I have seeing what everyone else is up to. I like it though because most people on here have families and children and it's great to see what new things other kids are doing and how they're growing. Anyway, here's to wasting time looking at everyone else's lives and enjoying it!! If you don't have one you should get one!

1 comment:

The Hyde Family said...

I understand that blogging is the devil but WE NEED MORE POSTS!!!