Tuesday, April 8, 2008

6 Month Pictures

I just got Abigail's 6 month pictures back. I thought they turned out really cute. I don't get them done by a professional photographer because that's an outrageous amount of money. I think they turn out great this way and it's Much cheaper! Anyway, I'm proud of them and I think she looks like such a big girl. She made it so easy too. She smiled the whole time, never fussed and we were done in probably 30 minutes. Oh, and she's wearing her Easter dress. So adorable! I love them!














This one was just for fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Pictures!!! She looks like such a happy little girl!! Love the wash tub one. Too cute!

The Hyde Family said...

She is so sweet! I just adore her hair when you use the rollers! Miss you!

Jody & April said...

Those pictures turned out so good, she's such a beauty ;)

Love you- Ape