Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a really good Easter weekend. We took Kaden and Abigail to the zoo on Saturday. They were much more interested this year. That night we painted Easter eggs and they did such a good job. They seem so grown up, it's sad. Sunday we spent time with family and hunted eggs in the backyard. They were so funny to watch. Kaden only wanted the ones that rattled and Abigail searched for the ones she thought were pretty. The weather was pretty hot, but I guess it was better than raining! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!


Random pic-She is never in a dress so I had to take a picture. This is not
Easter though


They were chasing after these birds!
I just thought this was too precious

Kaden really wanted to touch this duck. I'm pretty sure it wanted to bite his little hand off too!

She looks so big :(


Easter Day




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Abigail is such a cutie! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!!