Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm a killer......

I had my first hunting experience today...... To my surprise I ran across a few people who thought it was rather hilarious the thought of me hunting. Guess I never thought of myself as the prissy girl who would never hunt, but others do...or something along that lines anyway. Candice and Rigo were both suprised and the guy that sold me my hunting license asked me if I'd ever hunted and looked at me like I was crazy for buying it. Well.....not only did I hunt, but I did a pretty good job I think. I took a few practice shots at some beer cans....3 for 3, then shot my deer with my first shot. Her name is Jane...Jane Doe. She may be small, but it's my first one and I'll be back out there to get my buck later this season. My sister got her second one today....a 9 point buck. She hunted for the 1st time last year. I'll post pictures of her beauty later...don't want to make myself look bad. There are some pics of Abigail and Kaden..they always have a great time at the pasture!


I was a little sad for a moment...maybe a little grossed out too :)















2 comments:

The Hyde Family said...

First lets say Abigail's hair is so cute! Ok you are a hunter, I a so impressed! Totally love your gear! We are so proud! See you soon!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you're now a hunter! You're so brave! Do you have "buck fever" now?

By the way, I tagged you...check out my blog for the rules!!