Thursday, January 17, 2008

My First Blog


I've been noticing a lot of people with blogs lately so I thought I'd start one of my own for friends and family to view new things that are going on with Abigail and I. She just turned 4 months old, rolled over for the first time, started laughing out loud and is eating cereal with a spoon. A lot of changes are going on and I am having the time of my life watching her grow everyday. I'm also lucky enough to be with my nephew Kaden everyday too. They are the most precious gifts that God could have ever brought into our lives. So...I guess this is enough for the first post. I'm still figuring this whole thing out. More to come.....

This is one of the many pictures we took during Christmas. She was 3 months old.

2 comments:

Kelli Hise said...

Alicia and Abigail...so glad to see your pics on here! Abigail you are beautiful!! Much love to you both...grandma

rirobles said...

Hey sweetie it's daddy you are growing up so fast since the last time i saw you. you are so beautiful!!i love you very much and i miss you. i think about every day. i will look in on you as much as i can. love you daddy